I love the title and feel honored that I created it and that it brings back so many memories of the wonderful times you all spent in the corner when you were growing up. Having 5 kids around required a mother to devise schemes to keep sane, or the alternative would possibly be to beat your kids when you are angry, tired, frazzled or whatever.
You are all a great group of adults and when I see all the havoc that other kids gave their parents, it makes me feel lucky and even at times a bit ashamed that I was so worried that some of you were "out of control" as teenagers. I'm still grateful that I never had to go to the police station to pick anyone up, or deal with an unwanted pregnancy. All in all, we learned a lot about life and getting along and growing up. Remember when I was in my 30's I was still learning and growing up too, just like all of you are still evolving now. At least you wont' make the same mistakes as I did -- you get to make your own! I love you all. Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment