Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here we go....

OK guys, Christina and I finally decided on a blog name, as homage to The Mother and her favorite punishment. And to honor the sad wallpaper in the corner that got repeatedly shredded for no good reason.

So, this will be I guess mostly a post your fave new recipe blog, but I can totally see it evolving into family pics, silly stuff, and whatever, along WITH your favorite new fabulous thing you made for dinner.

I have never done this before, so we will just be patient, OK? (Autumn, that was for you, so NO "she is soooooo &^%$* lame" comments, please) ;). I do suggest that we all pick a font and color to use and stick with it when you are writing, but whatever.

Stay tuned for the first posting from me with those Potatoes Au Gratin from the Leannaukuh Party on Sunday.

No comments: